Player’s Responsibilities on The Links!
- Cart Rules
- Drive up the cart path to your ball/ Utilize 90 degree rule
- Staying off of wet areas on the course when driving on and off the fairway
- Using less carts-Share carts when possible-Pair up with other golfers
- When course is “cart path only”, please do not drive across the course to get to the pro shop…use the road or the cart paths
- Course Conditions & Maintenance
- Rake Bunkers- Please rake out any areas that create a bad lie in the bunker
- Fix your Ball Marks on the Greens
- Fill divots…consider “yours plus one”
- Golf Groups and Tee Times
- Pro shop will assist with group play
- Group tee times-will be held open unless they are not being used
- Fill the tee times that you have
- Be on time for your tee time
- Play through the turn on time
- Pace of Play
- Play “ready golf”
- Fivesomes need Pro Shop Approval and are expected to keep the pace.
- Support the Food and Beverage Operations
- Drinks and Snacks are available in Bermuda’s, Rosie’s, Bogey’s and the Pro Shop
- Personal coolers and beverages are Not Permitted!
We strive to have the best playing conditions possible for Our Members and Guests. Please help us by following these simple Rules of Golf Etiquette.
Dress Code: Golf Attire. No Denim.