Dues, Fees & Amenities
Amenities include the Stoney Point Lake Club House and Marina, offering year-round access to the lake and entertaining.There is a brand new community pool for the use of residents throughout the summer and most of spring and fall, pickle ball court, bocce court & playground. Residents also take advantage of the 5-mile street loop to jog or walk around Stoney Point, often stopping to catch up with their neighbors.
The Stoney Point community operates under the guidance of an elected board, the Stoney Point Property Owners Association or SPPOA.
The annual amount for all property owners is $950.00, regardless of improved (i.e. house on the lot) or un-improved (empty) property. The dues, also known as assessments are invoiced and due in January of every year. They cover the recurring costs of maintaining SPPOA-owned property and facilities, including maintenance of landscape, buildings, pool, security systems, utilities, roads, etc.
Fees are charged for various services and facilities as applicable:
Annual marina slip rental – $475
New construction fees apply…please inquire.
The following amenities complement amenities of The Links at Stoney Point Golf Club:
- Lake Clubhouse for various Stoney Point community functions and available for private party rental hosted by a Stoney Point property owner.
- Library in the Lake Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool near the Lake Clubhouse-new in 2018!
- Marina with slips available for annual lease or monthly rental
- Boat Ramp for Stoney Point property owner boat trailers
- Bocce Ball Court and new Pickle Ball Court
- To The Point, a wonderful community newsletter keeps residents updated about SPPOA activities, new residents and upcoming events.